Saturday, April 26, 2008

it's nice to know



Finals make me feel like this sometimes...but there are so many good things going on I can't complain. :D

Talked to an old friend today and it made me so grateful that no matter how your relationship with someone who played a major positive role in your life might change (and it happens) you can still pick up the phone or send them a message saying "hey, hope all is well with you".

I'm grateful that, despite personal experiences with a few guys who may not have been particularly nice, I have only good things to say about others and the actions of the minority haven't in any way shaped the way I view the male population in general. Not only would that be completely discouraging--it just wouldn't be fair. While I've learned to be more cautious, I have a lot of hope in the goodness of genuine people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment